- Over (6) years of experience with Miedema Asset Management Group.
- Industrial and Commercial Facilities Experience: Mills, Lathes, Tool & Die, Metal and Woodworking Equipment, Saw Mills, Restaurants, Transportation Companies, Retail Stores, Computer Equipment, Building Supply, Equipment Rental Companies, Bakeries, Banquet Facilities, Physical Fitness Equipment, Salon Equipment, Vending Companies, Carpet Cleaning Vehicles, and Boat and RV Dealerships, Dewatering Companies, Forestry Companies, Recycling Facilities, Pallet Fabrication Companies, Breweries, Engine Fabrication and Rebuilding Companies, and more.
- Construction Company Experience: General Contractors, Excavating Contractors, Landscape Companies, Aggregate Companies, Demolition Companies, Pipeline Fabrication and Installation Companies and more.
- Agricultural Operations Experience: Dairy Farms, Cash Crop Operations, Agricultural Dealerships, Orchards, Blueberry Farms, Vegetable Farms, Greenhouse Equipment, Landscape Nurseries and more.
- Over (3) years’ experience General Manager Repocast.com.
- Over (3) years’ National Sales Manager and Auction Coordinator at Orbitbid.com.com specializing in machinery and equipment descriptions.
- Over (13) years’ experience Sales Management & Client Services.
- Over (4) years’ experience Business to Business Sales Verizon Wireless.
- Over (1) year experience in Customer Service Verizon Wireless.
- Winners Circle Award – top 15% sales representative (2005)
Education & Associations
- Attended Albion College.
- Attended various facility management seminars.
- Member TMA – Turnaround Management Association.
- Member MDNA – Machinery Dealers National Association.
- Company Member ASA – American Society of Appraisers
- Completes various continuing education courses annually.
- Currently attending Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) Course.
- Completed continued education classes in: Account Management, Strategy, Product Development, B2B, Solution Selling, Marketing, Business development, Negotiation, Leadership, Lead Generation, Customer Service, and Team Building.
Value Concept Experience
- Forced Liquidation Value
- Orderly Liquidation Value
- Fair Market Value
- Fair Market Value – Installed
- Fair Market Value – In Continued Use
- Replacement Cost New