Your Role at Miedema Appraisals:
We are seeking another appraiser with 2-5 years’ experience in machinery and equipment. We are NOT in need of real estate appraiser, art or antiques of any kind. Candidates should be ASA certified, have a drive for success, a team mentality and above all else, have the ability to embody our companies vision mission and values.
- Conduct appraisals, including traveling to various client sites, documenting the assets, and performing research
- Provide asset summaries as needed to clients and business president as needed.
- Attend business meetings, and trade events
- 2-5 years’ experience in the appraisal of tangible assets.
- ASA or CEA designation is required.
- The undeniable ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and execute tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Experience with liquidation valuations of machinery and equipment.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- The flexibility to work extended hours and on Saturdays.
- A degree in the field of Business Administration or related field.
- Technology skills, including strong Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comfortable with databases, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to a variety of platforms and systems.
Compensation + Benefits
Base salary with commission, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, paid time off, and the option for continued education for career advancement.
Click Here to Apply for this Job