Appraiser Credentials of Curtis Kaye
ASA Senior Appraiser
- Over (32) years of experience as full-time machinery and equipment appraiser and auctioneer.
- Over (5) years of experience as full-time machinery and equipment appraiser at Miedema Appraisals, Inc.
- Over (22) years as president and owner of C.B. Kaye & Associates, LLC
- (10) years as general manager of Edward J. Kaye, Inc. (Auctioneer & Appraiser)
- Have completed numerous appraisals throughout the North America.
- Have provided expert testimony for United States Bankruptcy Court, U.S. District Courts and Michigan Tax Tribunal Court
- Industrial and Commercial appraisals: Tool and Die, Metal Fabricating, Stamping, Plastic Injection Molding, Assembly Plants, Scrap Metal Recycle Processors, Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Plastic Extrusion Plants, Thermoforming Plants, Robotics and Automation Assembly Manufacturers, 3-D Printing Equipment, Electric Motor Rebuilder, Physical Fitness Facilities, Recycling Facilities, Sawmill Operations, Commercial Trucking Operations, Furniture Manufacturing Plants, Beverage Bottling Facility, Sprits Distillery, Bulk Mail Sorting Facility, Commercial Dry Cleaning and Laundry Facilities, Custom Woodworking and Cabinetry Manufacturing, Custom Boat Manufacturing Facility, Windshield Manufacturing Facility, Bulk Mail Origination and Printing Facility, Furniture Manufacturer, Rental Company, Livery & Transportation Company, Commercial Produce Processing Plant, Golf Course/Country Club, Contract Bakery Facility, Dry Spray Production Equipment, Private Fixed Wing Aircraft, Commercial Printing Facility, Commercial Textile Screen Printing Facility, Commercial Display Graphics Screen Printing Facility, Mobile Repair Company, Commercial Radio Station and Broadcast Towers, Self-Serve and Automated Car Wash Facilities, Testing Laboratory Facility, Commercial Photography Studios, Satellite Broadcast Trucks and Equipment, Towing Companies, Scanning Probe Microscope Manufacturer, Hardwood Laminate Manufacturer, Production Confectionary Equipment, Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing, Electron Beam Additive Manufacturing (EBAM) System, Fiberglass Manufacturing Equipment, Ultrasonic Welding Component Manufacturer, Tempered Glass Manufacturing Equipment, Aluminum Extrusion Presses, Vacuum Metalizing Finishing Systems, Family Entertainment Centers, Amusement Park Rides and Attractions, and more.
- Medical appraisals: General Physician’s Offices, Ophthalmology Offices, Radiology Equipment, Laboratory and Research Equipment, Dentist Offices, Cardiovascular Equipment, Polysomnograph Testing Facility, Chemical Testing and Analysis Laboratory, Commercial Compounding Pharmacy, Medical Instrument Manufacturer, Medical Grade Polymer Producing Equipment, and more.
- Construction appraisals: Asphalt Paving, Concrete Paving, Commercial Concrete Construction, Aggregate, Brick and Block Plant, Excavating, Wholesale Landscape Supplier, Commercial Landscape Contractors, Commercial Glass & Glazing Contractor, Environmental Remediation and Abatement Contractors, Restoration and Commercial Cleaning Contractors, Underground Inspection Systems, Pipeline Fusion Contractor, Building Contractor, Roofing Contractors, Plumbing Contractor, Redi-Mix Batch Plants, Roofing Contractor, Masonry Company, Forestry Equipment and more.
- Agricultural appraisals: Landscape Nursery, Wholesale and Commercial Greenhouses, Commercial Poultry Farm, Dried Fruit Processing, Vegetable Processing Facilities, and more.
How much is your equipment worth?
Education & Associations
- Attended Arizona State University.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser of the American Society of Appraisers.
- Successfully completed the American Society of Appraisers ME201, ME202, ME203 and ME204 Courses.
- Successfully completed Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice Course (USPAP).
Value Concept Experience
- Forced Liquidation Value.
- Orderly Liquidation Value.
- Fair Market Value.
- Fair Market Value – Installed.
- Fair Market Value – In Continued Use.
- Replacement Cost New.
3 Ways The Appraisal Process Can Help Your Business Grow
Getting an appraisal is an investment for any company, including yours – and although we know that investments are necessary for any business to grow
What You Need To Know About Small Business Appraisals
And What You Haven’t Thought About If you own a small business, it’s likely that you haven’t thought too in depth about having your small
What an Equipment Appraisal Can Do for Your Company
Equipment Appraisal Benefits Appraisals can do so much for your company. Regardless of the reason your company chooses to have an appraisal completed, you are