Appraiser Credentials of Curtis Kaye
- Over (25) years experience as full time machinery and equipment appraiser and auctioneer.
- Over (22) years as president and owner of C.B. Kaye & Associates, LLC
- (10) years as general manager of Edward J. Kaye, Inc. (Auctioneer & Appraiser)
- Have completed numerous appraisals throughout the North America.
- Have provided expert testimony for United States Bankruptcy Court, U.S. District Courts and Michigan Tax Tribunal Court
- Industrial and Commercial appraisals: Tool and Die, Metal Fabricating, Stamping, Plastic Injection Molding, Assembly Plants, Scrap Metal Recycle Processors, Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Plastic Extrusion Plants, Thermoforming Plants, Robotics and Automation Assembly Manufacturers, Electric Motor Rebuilder, Physical Fitness Facilities, Recycling Facilities, Sawmill Operations, Commercial Trucking Operations, Furniture Manufacturing Plants, Beverage Bottling Facility, Sprits Distillery, Bulk Mail Sorting Facility, Commercial Dry Cleaning Facilities, Custom Woodworking and Cabinetry Manufacturing, Custom Boat Manufacturing Facility, Windshield Manufacturing Facility, Bulk Mail Origination and Printing Facility, Roofing Contractor, Furniture Manufacturer, Rental Company, Livery & Transportation Company, Commercial Produce Processing Plant, Golf Course/Country Club, Contract Bakery Facility, Dry Spray Production Equipment, Private Fixed Wing Aircraft, Masonry Company, Commercial Printing Facility, Commercial Textile Screen Printing Facility, Commercial Display Graphics Screen Printing Facilty, Mobile Repair Company, Commercial Radio Station, Self-Serve and Automated Car Wash Facilities, Testing Laboratory Facility, and more.
- Medical appraisals: General Physician’s Offices, Ophthalmology Offices, Radiology Equipment, Laboratory and Research Equipment, Dentist Offices, Cardiovascular Equipment, Polysomnograph Testing Facility, Chemical Testing and Analysis Laboratory, Commercial Compounding Pharmacy, and more.
How much is your equipment worth?
- Construction appraisals: Asphalt Paving, Concrete Paving, Commercial Concrete Construction, Aggregate, Brick and Block Plant, Excavating, Wholesale Landscape Supplier, Commercial Landscape Contractors, Commercial Glass & Glazing Contractor, Environmental Remediation and Abatement Contractors, Underground Inspection Systems, Building Contractor, Roofing Contractors, Plumbing Contractor, Redi-Mix Batch Plants, and more.
- Agricultural appraisals: Landscape Nursery, Wholesale and Commercial Greenhouses, Commercial Poultry Farm, Vegetable Processing Facilities, and more.
Education & Associations
- Attended Arizona State University
- National Auctioneers Association
- Michigan State Auctioneers Association
- Certified Appraisers Guild of America
- Candidate for American Society of Appraisers designation
- Successfully completed Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice Course (USPAP)
Value Concept Experience
- Forced Liquidation Value
- Orderly Liquidation Value
- Fair Market Value
- Fair Market Value – Installed
- Fair Market Value – In Continued Use
- Replacement Cost New
Read More »
Get The Most Out Of Your Assets If you are getting ready to have your equipment appraised before a sale, you might be thinking about