Appraiser Credentials of Jacob Vos
- Over (7) years of experience with Miedema Asset Management Group.
- Over (1) year of experience as a Loader Operator for Repocast.com.
- Over (3) years of experience as a Product Handler for Repocast.com.
- Over (1) year of experience with Jarob Design, Inc.
- Customer Service Specialist.
- Specializing in packaging and handling of equipment.
- Experience in Marketing Components/Signage.
- Completed Floor Plan/Inventory Inspections.
- Industrial and Commercial Facilities Experience: Transportation Companies, Physical Fitness Equipment,
Education & Associations
How much is your equipment worth?
- Graduated from Davenport University with Bachelor of Science in Business.
- Perfected the Certified Forklift Operator training.
- Completed medical seminar and classes.
- Attended facility management seminars.
- Attended several customer service related webcams and seminars.
- Completes various continuing educations courses annually.
- Successfully completed Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice Course (USPAP).
- Successfully completed the American Society of Appraisers ME201 and ME202 Courses.
- Candidate member of American Society of Appraisers.
Getting an appraisal is an investment for any company, including yours – and although we know that investments are necessary for any business to grow
And What You Haven’t Thought About If you own a small business, it’s likely that you haven’t thought too in depth about having your small
Equipment Appraisal Benefits Appraisals can do so much for your company. Regardless of the reason your company chooses to have an appraisal completed, you are