Appraiser Credentials of Jacob Vos
Accredited Member of ASA
- Over (9) years of experience with Miedema Asset Management Group.
- Over (1) year of experience as a Loader Operator for Repocast.com.
- Over (3) years of experience as a Product Handler for Repocast.com.
- Over (1) year of experience with Jarob Design, Inc.
- Customer Service Specialist.
- Specializing in packaging and handling of equipment.
- Experience in Marketing Components/Signage.
- Completed Floor Plan/Inventory Inspections.
- Industrial and Commercial Facilities Experience: Transportation Companies, Physical Fitness Equipment,
Nursery/Landscape Equipment, Garage/Mechanic Shops, Bowling Alleys, Car Wash Equipment, Gymnasium Equipment, Arcade Game Equipment, Building Supply, Automotive Component Equipment, Metal and Woodworking Equipment, Computer Equipment, Banquet Facilities, Event Production Equipment, Agricultural Equipment, Salon Equipment, Pyrotechnics Equipment, Carpet Cleaning Equipment, Marina’s, Restaurants, Printing Companies, Equipment Rental Companies, Portable Restroom Equipment, Forestry Equipment, Retail Stores, Recycling Facilities, Sawmill Operations, Stone Cutting Equipment, Sand Wash Plants, Logging Companies, Bakeries, Brewing Equipment, Bar Equipment, Landscape Equipment, Snow Removal Equipment, Embroidery Equipment, Laundromat Equipment, Indoor Playground Equipment, Trampoline Park Equipment, Cannabis Growing Equipment and more.
- Vehicle Fleet Facilities Experience: Box Trucks, Mobility Vans, Cargo Vans, Sports Utility Vehicles, Pickup Trucks, Emergency Response Vehicles, Utility Trucks, Service Trucks, Crane Trucks, Wireline Trucks, Pump Hoist Trucks, Drill Rig Trucks, Delivery Trucks, Truck Tractors, Car Carriers, Utility Trailers, Landscape Trailers, Boats, Personal Watercrafts and more.
- Construction Company Experience: General Contractors, Excavating Contractors, Asphalt Paving Companies, Aggregate Companies, Concrete Crushing Companies, Forestry Companies, Underground Drilling Companies, Landscape Companies, Concrete Pumping Companies, Well Drilling Companies, Pipeline Inspection Companies and more.
- Medical Industries Experience: General Pharmaceuticals, Occupation/Physical Therapy, and more.
- Have provided expert testimony in divorce proceedings.
How much is your equipment worth?
Education & Associations
- Graduated from Davenport University with Bachelor of Science in Business.
- Perfected the Certified Forklift Operator training.
- Completed medical seminar and classes.
- Attended facility management seminars.
- Attended several customer service related webcams and seminars.
- Completes various continuing educations courses annually.
- Successfully completed the Ethics Course of the American Society of Appraisers.
- Successfully completed Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice Course (USPAP).
- Successfully completed the American Society of Appraisers ME201, ME202, ME203 and ME204 Courses.
- Accredited member of American Society of Appraisers.
Value Concept Experience
- Forced Liquidation Value.
- Orderly Liquidation Value.
- Fair Market Value.
3 Ways The Appraisal Process Can Help Your Business Grow
Getting an appraisal is an investment for any company, including yours – and although we know that investments are necessary for any business to grow
What You Need To Know About Small Business Appraisals
And What You Haven’t Thought About If you own a small business, it’s likely that you haven’t thought too in depth about having your small
What an Equipment Appraisal Can Do for Your Company
Equipment Appraisal Benefits Appraisals can do so much for your company. Regardless of the reason your company chooses to have an appraisal completed, you are