Over (34) year’s experience as full time auction and appraisal company.
- Several appraisers on staff with a wide range of experience.
- We have completed appraisals in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, Wyoming, West Virginia, Australia, Mexico and Ontario.
- Have given testimony in divorce proceedings, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and Civil Court.
- Construction Companies we have appraised: Asphalt Paving, Concrete Paving, General Contractors, Bridge Builders, Underground Utilities, Aggregate, Ready Mix Plants, Excavating, Demolition, Electrical Contractors, Waste Disposal, Landscaping, Logging, Sawmills, Tree Removal, Recycling Facilities, and Many More.
- Approved for MDOT Pre-Qualification appraisals.
- Industrial and Commercial Facilities we have appraised: Tool and Die, Metal Fabricating, Wire Forming, Stamping, Zinc and Aluminum Die Casting, Investment Casting, Plastic Injection Molding, Assembly Plants, Vacuum Forming, Blow Molding, Printing, Packaging, Converting, Box Making, Fruit and Vegetable Processing, Meat Processing, Screw Machine, Woodworking, Welding, Heat Treating, Metal Finishing and Plating, Mail Sorting, Wire Harness, Electronic Circuit Board, Magnetic Heads, Metal Cleaning, Furniture, Rental Companies, Inventories, Vehicle Parts Remanufacturers, Laundries, Cleaners, Wineries, Breweries, Warehouses, Brake Line Manufacturers, Food Processors, Medical Facilities, a Hospital, Golf Courses, Restaurants, Shredding Companies, Screen Printers, Clothing Manufacturers, Sign Companies, Irrigation Companies, Automotive Repair Facilities, Lumber Yards, Car Dealerships, Commercial Radio Station, Internet Service Provider Facility, and Many More.
- Agricultural and Farming Operations we have appraised: Cash Crop, Dairy, Beef, Pork, Orchards, Blueberry, Vegetable, and More.
- We have completed appraisals for: 1st Source Bank, Bank of America, Buckeye Community Bank, Chemical Bank, ChoiceOne Bank, Comerica Bank, Commercial Bank, Community Shores Bank, Crestmark, Dart Bank, Eastern Michigan Bank, Edgewater Bank, Empire State Bank, Fifth Third Bank, First Federal Bank, First Midwest Bank, First National Bank of Michigan, Firstbank, G.E. Capital, Horizon Bank, Huntington Bank, Independent Bank, Indiana Community Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Macatawa Bank, Mbank, Mercantile Bank, MSU Credit Union, Northwestern Bank, Old National Bank, PNC Bank, RidgeStone Bank, Signature Bank, Southern Michigan Bank and Trust, Sterling Commercial Credit Union, Traverse City State Bank, Union Bank, United Bank of Michigan, United Structured Finance, Wells Fargo, West Michigan Community Bank, West Shore Bank, Wolverine Bank, ITT Commercial Finance, Michigan Business Connection, MDOT, Newtek Small Business, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Marshal’s Service, U.S. Small Business Administration, plus many other financial institutions, attorneys, accounting firms, corporations, and individuals.
Education and Associations
- Honors graduates of Michigan State University, Grand Valley State University, University of Michigan, Ferris State College, University of Phoenix, also the World-Wide College of Auctioneering (Iowa), the Mendenhall School of Auctioneering (North Carolina) and the Missouri Auction School.
- Our appraisers are affiliated with the American Society of Appraisers (ASA), the International Society of Appraisers (ISA), and the Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers (AMEA).
- Our Appraisers have completed educational courses offered by the ASA, ISA, NAA, and AMEA.
- Appraisal Foundation subscriber. We conform to USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) in all our appraisals.
- Our Auctioneers have been and are currently serving on the Board of Directors of the Michigan Auctioneers Association and have served as President of the Michigan State Auctioneers Association.
- Members of the NAA – National Auctioneers Association, the MSAA – Michigan State Auctioneers Association, the CAI – Certified Auctioneers Institute. Our staff regularly attends meetings and seminars to improve and update our auctioneering and appraisal skills.
Value Concept Experience
- Forced Liquidation Value
- Orderly Liquidation Value
- Fair Market Value
- Liquidation Value – In Place
- Fair Market Value – Installed
- Fair Market Value – In Continued Use
- Replacement Cost New